Technical purchasing (m/f/d) – in operational and strategic purchasing
We are a german high-tech company based in Neu-Ulm and an innovative manufacturer and developer of energy storage technology. Focusing on innovations in intelligent load management and reliable battery management systems have made BOS energy storage systems and batteries one of the most popular in the caravan and boat industry in Europe. At the same time, our systems provide independence from the poor power grid, diesel gensets and other sources. This has enabled us to reach key markets in rural areas in Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America with insufficient access to modern energy services.
- Development of the international commodity group strategy in terms of cost, quality, risk and availability
- Conducting condition and contract negotiations as well as initiating and implementing cost reduction measures
- Analysis of global procurement markets, evaluation of changes in terms of opportunities and risks
- Identification, selection and development of strategic suppliers
- Commercial processing in the area of purchasing
- Obtaining quotations and cost estimates
- Interface to work preparation, production and development
- Further development and optimization of current purchasing processes and their integration into the ERP process landscape
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate results to management
- Completed commercial or technical studies, alternatively vocational training with appropriate further training and professional experience
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in an industrial company
- Technical knowledge in the field of photovoltaic systems or electrics an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as a confident demeanor
- Very good user skills in an ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Business fluent in German and English
- High level of initiative, hands-on mentality and ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
- The opportunity to work long-term with a fast-growing and international company.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of hybrid working.
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a young team and regular team events.
- Exciting, varied tasks and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Corporate benefits
Have we aroused your interest?
Send us your application to: email@example.com