Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
We are a german high-tech company based in Neu-Ulm and an innovative manufacturer and developer of energy storage technology. Focusing on innovations in intelligent load management and reliable battery management systems have made BOS energy storage systems and batteries one of the most popular in the caravan and boat industry in Europe. At the same time, our systems provide independence from the poor power grid, diesel gensets and other sources. This has enabled us to reach key markets in rural areas in Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America with insufficient access to modern energy services.
- Coordination of all activities in the field of public relations
- Development and implementation of a communication strategy
- Coordination of communication activities for stakeholders: Press, investors, employees, business partners and customers
- Creating content for press releases
- Managing media enquiries and interview requests
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts with industry media
- Managing the company’s and CEO’s social media channels to integrate with the communications strategy
- Ongoing evaluation of partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- Event organization and planning
- Maintaining a good understanding of industry trends (renewable energy and storage technology)
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Degree in communication, marketing or a similar field.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, knowledge in sustainability communication is a bonus.
- Confident and engaging appearance when communicating with stakeholders
- Enjoy editorial writing and enthusiasm for good storytelling
- Confident handling of social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent command of the English and German language
- High level of initiative, hands-on mentality and teamwork spirit
- Willingness to travel (10%)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work long-term with a fast-growing and international company.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of hybrid working.
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a young team and regular team events.
- Exciting, varied tasks and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Corporate benefits
Have we aroused your interest?
Send us your application to: email@example.com