Internship Marketing – Summer Semester ’23
For our marketing team in Neu-Ulm, we are looking for full-time support for the summer semester of 2023.
We are a german high-tech company based in Neu-Ulm and an innovative manufacturer and developer of energy storage technology. Focusing on innovations in intelligent load management and reliable battery management systems have made BOS energy storage systems and batteries one of the most popular in the caravan and boat industry in Europe. At the same time, our systems provide independence from the poor power grid, diesel gensets and other sources. This has enabled us to reach key markets in rural areas in Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America with insufficient access to modern energy services.
- You help us with the strategic and operational support of the social media channels
- Co-design and maintenance of the international website (WordPress)
- Creation of content, such as photos and videos
- Writing texts for website, blog and magazines
- Preparation of trade fairs and virtual events
- You are studying marketing, communications, digital media or a comparable field.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You enjoy writing and can quickly familiarize yourself with new subject matter.
- You bring an interest in communication and good design.
- already have some experience in web design, as well as HTML/CSS (optional)
- Ideally, you have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. (optional)
- You have a strong sense of organization and independent and structured work comes easily to you.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work long-term with a young, fast-growing and international company.
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas, to participate independently and to learn.
- Flexible working hours so that you can optimally combine study and work.
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a young team.
- Fair payment.
Have we sparked your interest?
Send us your application to: email@example.com